For The Record Bookkeeping
What we do
We recognise every business is unique, so we offer a suite of services. From bringing your books up to date once only, or regular data entry and e-filing with quarterly reports and backups. We can setup new businesses and train one on one if they want to take over the work any time. For established businesses, recurring work is negotiated depending on your needs. We give quotes, offer package deals and operate under an agreed engagement letter. Reports are useless unless presented in a way the business owner can understand. From graphs and pie charts through to detailed profitability reports on a specific project or section of your business operation.
Why Work With Us?
Jennifer brings 25 years of owning and establishing small businesses as well as investments. She has therefore been in your shoes and knows how admin and bookkeeping steals your time and ability to earn the profit – that is what you set up in business for! Her fee is an investment and will earn your business profit to cover that investment. Not to mention the relaxed way YOU will feel about bookkeeping!
• Bills and expenses entered to bookkeeping system
• Expenses set to jobs if required
• Supplier and customer details setup and maintained
• Invoicing to client’s customers – converted from estimates/quotes; progress invoices
• Job costs and timesheet entries; set to customer invoices if relevant
• Bills entered (with suppliers’ due dates). Supplier accounts reconciled. Accounts payable reports for regular bill payment runs by business owner
• Bank account, Credit Card Loan statements reconciled; reporting any discrepancies
• Accounts receivable reports and customer statements sent out
• Company/business reporting customised to be most useful for business owner decision-making
• Quarterly activity statements lodged through ABN BAS. * see details below
• Filing system (paper and/or E-filing)
*ABN BAS is a registered BAS Agent that provides BAS services exclusively to ABN members and their clients.
*ABN BAS has been providing BAS services since the commencement of the BAS Agent legislation on 1 March, 2010. Even prior to this, ABN was very active in this space having offered a BAS certification service under the former S.251L regime since 2001.
*ABN BAS holds BAS Agent number 91970004 and is listed on Tax Practitioner Board’s Online Tax and BAS Agent Register.
Software system services
• Setup bookkeeping software and install upgrades.
• Bookkeeping file setup including GST codes – via BAS agent ABNBAS*.
• Customize bookkeeping system to better suit individual needs.
• Customization of stationery layout produced by software.
• Training in using software to suit clients’ needs.
• Troubleshooting software problems.
• Regular back-ups of the records to client’s requirements including options for secure storage off-site.