Bookkeeping Services for Small Business.
At Bookkeeping Place we understand all businesses are different so we tailor our bookkeeping services to your needs.
We are here to help share the load when running a small business by:-
- doing all the bookkeeping tasks or assisting with end of month, BAS, end of year,
- working in the cloud or desktop, on your site or in our office,
- visits as needed and agreed, or by phone and Skype,
- setting up software and office systems.
Bookkeeping Place can organise and manage your financial records :-
- keep the financial accounts up to date,
- provide reports on profit, income, expenditure and cash flow,
- manage and report on debtors and creditors,
- manage your payroll, superannuation, work cover obligations,
- prepare and lodge BAS / IAS and
- assist with administration tasks.
QuickBooks Online Certified ProAdvisor
At Bookkeeping Place we are proud of our experience and qualifications.
Heather Nagle – Bachelor of Commerce – Deakin University in the early 1980’s followed by:-
- 10 years work experience in accounting and computer analyst roles for manufacturing, banking and distribution businesses
- Taxation refresher courses and seasonal taxation work with a tax agent
- 18 years experience contract bookkeeping for small business
- ethical, honest and trustworthy
- using MS Office, Excel, Word, MYOB, QuickBooks Online, Cash Flow Manager, MoneyWorks